Cocaine is a dangerous drug because of the way it interacts with the central nervous system. It does not take a long time for addiction and dependence to form. When that happens, it’s hard for anyone to stop using it. That’s when a cocaine rehab center is a critical investment in your future and your life itself. Our Indianapolis rehab center at Addiction Rehab Centers offers tools that can help you to stop using for good, giving you a second chance at living a healthy life. Please call Addiction Rehab Centers today at 844.910.0686 to learn more about the treatment options available.
How Do You Know When You Really Need a Cocaine Rehab Center?
There are some instances in which getting into treatment immediately is critical. For example, if you have overdosed in the past or you have tried to stop using but failed to do so, getting help now can be a crucial decision. A person that has relapsed once is more likely to do so again. There are other signs it may be time to get into treatment, such as:
- Cocaine use is the focus of your day. Even if you cannot use it every day, you think about doing so and want to do so.
- You’ve tried to stop using cocaine, but you cannot do so. Your cravings are so intense they are interfering with your day-to-day work or other activities.
- The amount of cocaine you are using is increasing. You may need to use a higher dose to get the same results.
- You tried to control how much you use, but it seems to be impossible. You find yourself being out of control when you have access to cocaine.
- Other responsibilities are hard to manage, including families, relationships, work, and school. Nothing else seems as important to you right now.
What’s most important to remember is that people with cocaine addiction don’t want to keep using long-term. They want to stop, but they may be unable to do so.
Symptoms of Dependency
For people who are using cocaine, it is often the case that dependence forms. When this happens, the brain and body depend on the substance’s use to feel normal and function. If you are experiencing intense cravings and withdrawal symptoms, that is an indication that you need professional treatment. These types of demands on you to use are impossible to control for many people. Even if you want to stop using cocaine, you may not feel like it is possible.
Contact Addiction Rehab Indianapolis Centers for Treatment
What can you do about this now? If you are ready to change, reach out to Addiction Rehab Centers. We offer a range of resources to support your recovery, so you don’t have to feel out of control. Our team offers care that’s designed to be highly effective but also realistic. You will feel comfortable and supported throughout treatment, too.
For those using cocaine, we offer a wide array of treatment programs. You’ll find we offer a range of solutions that can help you to get through the shame, pain, and trauma you feel. Our therapy options include:
- 12-step therapy
- Biofeedback therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Holistic therapy
If you are using cocaine, it’s time to get help. Doing so does not have to be as challenging as you may think. Our team at Addiction Rehab Centers offers a wide range of treatment options to support your best outcome. Please take a closer look at what makes our Indianapolis cocaine rehab one of the best options in the state. We’re committed to providing you with a luxurious, comfortable experience. Learn more when you call us at 844.910.0686 or connect with us now online.